- Maximize quality as measured by the amount of re-work on cases and assessed by quality reviews for all work;
- Take ownership for delivering maximum output of work product, supporting any and all internal or regulatory-driven servicing strategies to ensure that our program always meets our commitments;
- Maintain high efficiency with pace of performance for all work;
- Demonstrate awareness of departmental performance and goals for the purpose of adjusting ones efforts to maximize contribution.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Legal, Criminal Justice or a comparable field or equivalent work experience;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies;
- Strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications;
- Knowledge of external systems and software (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.