• Conducting a meticulous review of potential illegal activity or activity in violation of various fundraising and non-profit regulations;• Completing a time-sensitive and thorough analysis of high risk customer segments and/or of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple jurisdictions and countries;
• Documenting findings in narrative style format, in the manual and automated process case management system and prepare reports to management as required.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Legal, Criminal Justice or a comparable field, or equivalent work experience;
• Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to report critical information;
• Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information accurately, clearly and quickly to all levels;
• Ability to work efficiently with an attention to detail in investigations, analysis, and writing;
• Ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues and to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints;
• Interacts with peers and financial crimes risk professionals, all levels of management, and other internal or external constituents in order to deliver comprehensive views on investigative and intelligence matters and represent reasoning of case disposition;
• High level of professionalism, self-motivation and sense of urgency.